This is blog about a woman serving God and practicing pure and faultless religion in Jaibon, Dominican Republic. May all it says be to the glory of God!

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Time in Pictures

These are the skinnies. And Carlos.
Sorting books in the new education room
Hanging out with Jeffrey and Ramon
Jimmy thinks he looks like this boy.
Showing the book to Lorenzo and Jimmy.
Reading "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands"to Galan
My sleeping quarters
The historical district of Santo Domingo
Back to the batey with the precious kids!
Teaching Arts and Crafts in Damajagua
Beach Day with the Boys
My brother Luis Alberto and me
The house of the Mirabel sisters in Salcedo. They are famous, look them up!
This baby is one of my favorites. Only a few mos. old.
My friends from Laguna Salada
Teaching about Jesus in Laguna Salada
After many camps we were chased after, I loved it.
This little girl attached herself to me--ADORABLE!
Teaching at camp in Jaibon
The local Baskin Robbins--and amazing!
Sorting through donations
Loving on the batey kids!
The batey
On a hike over the beach in Monte Cristi
The Clock Tower in Monte Cristi
The boys got to join us for dinner
Relays with the boys, Best Day Ever #2
Camp in La Caya
Me at the beach in Cabarete
Sumo Wrestling with pillows
Best Day Ever after cancelled beach trip #1-Team Azul!!
Teaching English in Laguna Salada
My tent set-up team with our tent
The Monument in Santiago
Beautiful post-storm sky
Teaching Bible (Jer. 29:11) in Damajagua
The camp in Esperanza with 350 kids

The boys playing at the orphanage













The orphanage



I wish that I could show you all of my pictures, but it would take forever to upload them. This hopefully at least gives you a taste of what I did and what I saw. If you have facebook, all my pictures are posted on there, if not, I hope you enjoy these few!

Once again, thank you for living this journey with me! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment